Noodles – 1 packet, boiled
Maida – 100 gms
Carrot – 1 cup, grated
Potato – 1, boiled, peeled, mashed
Onion – 1 cup, finely chopped
Cabbage – 1/4 cup, shredded
Green Chillies – 1, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Oil – 250 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan with 1 tsp oil over moderate flame.
2. Add carrot, cabbage, onion, green chillies and salt.
3. Stir for a minute and keep aside.
4. Add water to maida and mix well to a dough.
5. Make small balls and roll into a small appalam like discs.
6. Add the noodles, potatoes, coriander leaves to the reserved vegetable mixture.
7. Mix well.
8. Place 1 to 2 tblsp of this mixture in the centre of the disc.
9. Fold into small-medium samosas.
10. Heat oil in a pan for frying.
11. Fry the samosas till golden.
12. Remove and drain excess oil.
13. Serve hot or warm with chutney or ketchup of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.