Chicken – 1, cut into 8 pieces
Salt as per taste
Ginger- 1 tsp, ground
Garlic – 1 tsp, ground
Cinnamon – 2 one inch sticks
Cloves – 3
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup, ground
Green Chillies – 2, ground
Eggs – 4
Besan Flour – 1 tblsp
Oil for fryin
Limes – 2, cut into wedges
Mint Leaves – few
1. Clean the chicken.
2. Boil in water with ginger, garlic, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Cover with a lid and put water on the lid to keep the steam in.
4. When the water froths a bit on top, turn the chicken pieces over.
5. When the chicken is tender, add the ground coriander, salt and green chillies.
6. Mix well.
7. Cook to make a thick gravy and remove from fire.
8. Beat the egg yolks and whites separately.
9. Mix them together with the masala gravy to make a batter.
10. Dip the chicken pieces first in besan flour and then in batter.
11. Coat well and deep fry.
12. Garnish with lime slices and mint leaves.
13. Serve hot.