Mutton – 1/2 kg
Gram Flour – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Soda Bicarbonate – 1/4 tsp
Oil – to deep fry
Salt as per taste
1. Grind all the ingredients except soda bicarbonate and oil.
2. Add soda bicarbonate to the mixture.
3. Mix and make small marble sized balls of the mince mixture.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry goli kebabs in batches.
5. Serve hot with green chutney or on bread slices with onion rings.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !