Shark Fish – 250 gms
Onion – 1 cup, chopped
Cashewnuts – 10 to 15
Tamarind Extract – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 4
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Curry Leaves – 4 tsp
Green Chilli – 3
Salt as per taste
1. In a bowl, add the shark fish, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
2. Add little salt and ginger garlic paste.
3. Mix well.
4. Add little tamarind extract and keep aside for 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Add curry leaves, onions and cashewnuts.
7. Fry for a few seconds till the raw smell of the onions disappear.
8. Add the green chillies and continue cooking.
9. Add the mixed shark fish mixture and mix well.
10. Add the remaining tamarind extract and let it boil for some time.
11. Add salt and mix well.
12. Cook until it becomes thick and dry.
13. Garnish with coriander leaves and curry leaves.
14. Serve hot.
Shark Fish Masala Fry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Shark Fish Masala Fry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.