1. Remove the head and the tail of each parval.
2. Scrape it very gently and cut into halves.
3. Heat the oil and fry the parvals on medium heat till light golden brown.
4. Remove and keep aside.
5. In the same oil, add the mutton and salt.
6. Fry over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
7. Mix in the chilli powder, lemon juice, tomato puree, ginger garlic and half cup of water.
8. Cover with a lid and cook till the minced meat is just tender.
9. Mix in the parval and continue to cook for a 2 to 3 minutes more.
10. The preparation will be dry.
11. Serve with rotis.
Minced Meat with Vegetable Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Minced Meat with Vegetable from Awesome Cuisine.