Parwals – 6 to 8
Oil for frying
For the Filling:
Potatoes – 2 cups, mashed
Green Mango Paste – 3 tsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Mint Leaves – chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Scrape the parvals with a sharp knife.
2. Cut one end of the parval and scoop out all the seeds from inside of the parval leaving each parval hollow.
3. To prepare the filling, mix all the ingredients together and blend with your fingers.
4. Fill each of the scooped out parvals with a portion of the filling.
5. Heat 2-3 tbsp of oil in a nonstick pan.
6. Fry the stuffed parval on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
7. Reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid and cook till the parvals are light golden in colour.
8. Serve as a side dish.