Thick Sour Curd – 2 cups
Sweet Mango Pulp – 1 cup
Curry Leaves – 10
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Methi Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Besan Flour – 3/4 cup
Cherry Tomatoes – 12 to 15
1. Blend together the curd, mango pulp and besan in a mixer.
2. Heat the oil and add the methi seeds and curry leaves and allow to splutter.
3. Mix in the curd mango and besan mixer and 4 cups of water into the oil.
4. Blend well with a wooden spoon.
5. Mix in the spices and and allow the kadhi to simmer over low heat for at least 10-12 minutes, adding more water if it is very thick.
6. Allow the besan to cook thoroughly.
7. Once the kadhi has reached the desired consistency, put off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes.
8. Serve with plain rice.