Paneer – 1 cup
Chaat Masala – 3 tsp
Potato – 2 to 3
Salt as per taste
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, chopped
Peas – 1 cup, boiled
Oil – 5 tsp + some more to shallow fry
Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
1. Crumble the paneer and fry till brown.
2. Boil the potatoes and chop into small pieces.
3. Fry the potatoes till brown.
4. Heat 1tsp oil in a pan.
5. Add the paneer and potatoes together.
6. Add peas, ginger garlic paste and salt.
7. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
8. Add chaat masala.
9. Make small balls and roll it in the breadcrumbs.
10. Then flatten the balls using your hand.
11. Heat oil in a pan.
12. Shallow fry the flattened balls till crisp.
13. Remove and place it on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
14. Serve with tomato sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !