Onions – 3, big
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Tomatoes – 6, medium
Paneer – 750 gms
Salt as per taste
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Pav Bhaji Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 1/2 tblsp
Dhania Powder – 2 tsp
Fresh Cream – 1/4 tsp
Cashewnuts – 12
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 bunch
Oil to deep fry
Cheese – 1 tblsp, grated
Aniseed – 1/2 tsp
1. Dice the paneer into cubes and deep fry in oil.
2. Immerse in warm water till required.
3. Grate onions and blanch tomatoes in hot water.
4. Remove the skin and make a paste.
5. Heat butter in a frying pan.
6. Season with aniseed and fry the graetd onion in a medium flame.
7. Add all the masala powders and fry till ghee separates from it.
8. Mix tomato paste to this and boil till the gravy is thick.
9. Add the fried paneer cubes with little more butter.
10. Reduce flame completely, cover and keep for a few minutes.
11. Add fresh cream and grated cheese before removing from fire.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves and fried cashewnuts.
13. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !