Green Peas – 2 cups
Potatoes – 3, large, boiled and cubed
Salt to taste
Gram Flour – 2 tblps
Poppy Seeds – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 2
Oil to deep fry
Butter – 2 tblsp
1. Grind peas coarsely.
2. Add gram flour, finely cut chillies, poppy seeds, salt and make a thick dough.
3. Make balls and deep fry in hot oil and keep aside.
4. Heat butter in pan.
5. Season with jeera, add ground paste and fry in medium flame till oil separates.
6. Add boiled potatoes, salt and garam masala powder with water.
7. Boil till the gravy thickens.
8. Add koftas just before taking out from fire.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve hot.