Lamb Chops – 8 pieces, dressed and flattened with a meat hammer
Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 3 1/2 tbsp
Juice of 1 Lemon
Besan – 2 tsp
Raw Papaya – 1 tbsp, grated
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
1. Rub ginger-garlic paste and the raw papaya on the meat and keep aside.
2. Dry roast the besan in a pan till brown.
3. Sprinkle it on the chops.
4. Add remaining ingredients except the oil with the yogurt and beat well.
5. Pour over the mutton chops and marinate for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry chops for about five minutes and transfer to a microwaveproof bowl.
7. Cover, sprinkle with three tablespoons of water and microwave on high for six minutes.
8. Let it stand for a couple of minutes and serve with onion rings and mint sauce.