Prawns – 8
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Salt to taste
Sesame Seeds – 3 tsp
Yoghurt – 4 tsp
Cheddar Cheese – 3 tsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
Dry Fenugreek Leaves – 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 6
Clove Powder – 1 tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
1. Rub lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, and salt on the prawns and keep aside for half an hour.
2. Roast the sesame seeds and crush to a powder.
3. Beat the yoghurt in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients (except chaat masala).
4. Rub this mixture on the prawns and keep in a cool place for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 150C/300F.
6. Skewer the prawns and roast till light golden in colour.
7. Apply the sesame seed powder over the prawns and roast again for 2 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with chaat masala and lemon juice.
Jhinga Nisha Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jhinga Nisha Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.