Prawns – 8
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Salt to taste
Sesame Seeds – 3 tsp
Yoghurt – 4 tsp
Cheddar Cheese – 3 tsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
Dry Fenugreek Leaves – 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 6
Clove Powder – 1 tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
1. Rub lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, and salt on the prawns and keep aside for half an hour.
2. Roast the sesame seeds and crush to a powder.
3. Beat the yoghurt in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients (except chaat masala).
4. Rub this mixture on the prawns and keep in a cool place for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 150C/300F.
6. Skewer the prawns and roast till light golden in colour.
7. Apply the sesame seed powder over the prawns and roast again for 2 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with chaat masala and lemon juice.
Jhinga Nisha Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jhinga Nisha Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.