Prawns – 8
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Salt to taste
Sesame Seeds – 3 tsp
Yoghurt – 4 tsp
Cheddar Cheese – 3 tsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
Dry Fenugreek Leaves – 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 6
Clove Powder – 1 tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
1. Rub lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, and salt on the prawns and keep aside for half an hour.
2. Roast the sesame seeds and crush to a powder.
3. Beat the yoghurt in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients (except chaat masala).
4. Rub this mixture on the prawns and keep in a cool place for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 150C/300F.
6. Skewer the prawns and roast till light golden in colour.
7. Apply the sesame seed powder over the prawns and roast again for 2 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with chaat masala and lemon juice.
Jhinga Nisha Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jhinga Nisha Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.