A quick and easy to make healthy, delicious Broccoli Carrot Salad.
Carrot – 1, large or 2 medium
Broccoli – 100 gms, chopped
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 3 tsp
Coriander Leaves – little, chopped
1. Peel and dice (or slice) the carrots.
2. Heat a pan of water over medium flame.
3. Add the broccolis and cook for a minute or two or until almost tender.
4. Add the carrots and simmer for 30 to 60 seconds.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Fry the mustard seeds for 20 seconds.
7. Add garam masala powder and cumin powder.
8. Remove after 10 seconds and transfer to a bowl.
9. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
10. Remove the broccolis and carrots from flame, drain well and transfer to a bowl.
11. Pour the dressing over and mix well.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves.
13. Serve at once.