Maida (all purpose flour) – 1 cup
Salt – a pinch
Oil – for deep frying
For Inner Filling:
Sweet Khoya – 1 cup
Cashew Nuts – 1/4 cup
Green Cardamom – 1
1. Mix 3 tblsp of oil in maida, pinch of salt and water to form a thick dough.
2. Leave it for 30 minutes by covering with wet cloth.
3. Meanwhile take a bowl, add khoya, cashew nut powder and cardamom powder.
4. Mix well and keep aside.
5. Take maida and knead it well again.
6. Make small balls from the maida dough and roll it out into very thin chappathis.
7. Put it on top of a greased samosa mould.
8. Fill it with khoya mixture and wet edges (to prevent breaks) and seal well and remove it from the mould carefully .
9. Heat the oil in a kadai for deep frying.
10. Drop the samosas in oil carefully.
11. Fry the samosas in low flame.
12. Serve hot