Lamb Chops – 6 large, from rib secton
Salad Oil – 1 tblsp
Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tblsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Eggs – 2
Dried Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup
Vegetable Oil for frying
Grind to a paste:
Garlic – 6 cloves
Fresh Ginger Root – 3/4 inch piece
Small Onion – 1, roughly chopped
Green Chillies – 2 or 3
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Fresh Coriander – 2 tblsp, chopped
1.Flatten and score each chop by beating with the sharp edge of a knife being careful not to cut right through the meat.
2. Mix salt into the masala paste and coat each chop with the paste. Place chops in a plate.
3. Mix salad oil and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and pour half the mixture over the chops. Turn the chops over and pour the remaining mixture over them.
4. Allow chops to marinate for 1 or 2 hours.
5. Spread breadcrumbs in a plate and press each chop into them till all chops are well coated on both sides.
6. In a frying pan pour oil and heat to medium hot.
7. While oil is heating, break eggs into a soup plate and beat with a fork till they are light and frothy.
8. Dip each chop in beaten egg and place gently in frying pan. Cook till meat is tender.
9. Serve with mashed potato and boiled peas.