Cauliflower – 1
Tomatoes – 2 medium
Onion – 1, chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves, crushed
Green Chilli – 1, seeded
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp, ground
Sunflower Oil – 2 tblsp
Coconut Milk – 1 2/3 cups
Water – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 tsp, granulated
Tamarind Pulp – 1 tsp, soaked in 3 tblsp warm water
Salt as per taste
1. Trim the stalk from the cauliflower and divide into tiny florets. Peel the tomatoes and chop them into 1/2 – 1 inch pieces.
2. Grind the chopped onion, garlic, green chilli and ground turmeric to a paste in a food processor.
3. Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the spice paste without allowing it to brown.
4. Add the cauliflower florets and toss well to coat in the spices. Stir in the coconut milk, water, sugar and salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the tamarind and reserve the juice.
5. Add the tamarind juice and chopped tomatoes to the pan then cook for 2-3 minutes only. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary and then serve.
Cauliflower and Coconut Milk Curry Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cauliflower and Coconut Milk Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.