500 gms Mutton, cut into serving portions
100 gms Potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into fours
1/2 Coconut, ground
1 tblsp Ginger paste
1 tblsp Garlic paste
1 tblsp Green Chilli paste
2 inch piece of Cinnamon
1/2 cup Coriander leaves, chopped
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
100 gms Curd
Salt to taste
1. Powder together the spices.
2. Mix them into the curd along with ginger, garlic and chilli paste.
3. Apply the paste on the mutton.
4. Heat 50 gms of oil and put mutton in it.
5. Cook over a slow fire till the mutton turns dry.
6. Fry to a red colour.
7. Cover the mutton with hot water, then add coriander and coconut paste, and cook till mutton is tender.
8. Finally put in potatoes and cook for a few more minutes.
9. Serve hot.