Jeera (Cumin seeds) 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves as required
Green Chillies, 2 (slit into small pieces)
Garlic, 2 in numbers
Turmeric Powder as required
Garam Masala (Hot Spices:- Dalchini (Cinnamon ), Phool (Star anise ), Lavang (Cloves)) – as whole
Corrinder Leaves as required
Oil 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
1. Remove Coconut Milk out of the Coconut.
2. Take a Vessel and heat it on low flow and then add Jeera, Garam Masala (as whole) curry leaves, green chillies.
3. Then Add Coconut Milk prepared and bring to boil.
4. Add salt to taste.
5. Keep Aside.
6. Take Oil in another vessel (small) and heat it, after the oil is heated add mustard seeds and garlic then add it to the curry prepared from top.
7. Chop Corriender Leaves into small and sprinkle on the Curry.
8. Serve Hot with Rice.