6 raw Bananas
1 tsp grated Ginger
handful of Coriander leaves, ground
2 green Chillies, ground
2 tblsp Cornflour
100 gms Khoya
1 tblsp Cashewnuts, chopped
1 tblsp Raisins, chopped
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
Salt to taste
2 Bay Leaves
100 gms Onions, grated
1 tsp Ginger and Garlic paste
3 big Tomatoes, grated
2 tblsp Ketchup
1/4 cup Cream
1 tblsp Dhania-Jeera powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Boil bananas and mix them with ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies and cornflour and salt.
2. Knead these contents to a paste.
3. Now mix together khoya, cashewnuts, raisins and garam masala.
4. Make banana paste into balls around khoya mixture.
5. Deep fry the balls to a golden colour.
6. Heat 3 tblsp of ghee and add all the spices.
7. Add ginger, garlic and onions and fry till soft.
8. Add tomatoes, ketchup and spices.
9. When the oil oozes out, put in 2 cups of water.
10. Boil for 10 minutes, mix in cream and pour over the koftas.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !