Potatoes – 15, medium sized
Onion – 1 cup, diced
Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
Bell pepper – 1 cup, seeded and diced
Black pepper – 1 tbsp, freshly ground
Salt – 1 tbsp
1. Slit the lamb with a sharp kitchen knife to make a butterfly.
2. Take rosemary, garlic, pepper powder and kosher salt and rub it all over the lamb.
3. Close the lamb leg. Tie with a kitchen twine to secure it properly and place it on the top shelf of the smoker.
4. Allow the lamb to smoke for an hour at 225F.
5. Place potatoes, onion and bell pepper in a sturdy pan.
6. Add some minced garlic to it and sprinkle over some salt and black pepper.
7. Now carefully position the pan in the smoker right under the lamb and allow the potatoes to smoke for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, turning them occasionally.
8. Once completely smoked, remove from heat and serve hot.