Leg of lamb – 1, boneless
White vinegar – 1/2 cup
Balsamic vinegar – 1 tbsp
Lemon juice – 1 cup
Curry powder – 1 tsp
Garlic clove – 6
Fresh parsley – 1/4 cup, chopped
Paprika – 1 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1 tbsp
Olive oil – 1/2 cup
1. Cut out excess fat from the leg of lamb.
2. Make 6 deep holes into the lamb. Insert the peeled cloves of garlic into the holes and set it aside.
3. Take a bowl or a baking dish that is large enough to accomodate the lamb and put in it all the spices and other ingredients.
4. Put in the lamb, cover it up and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours, turning it over every hour.
5. Place the lamb on the rotisserie skewer and put on grill over low heat.
6. Grill it for a couple of hours, brushing the lamb with marinade every 1/2 hour.
7. Once soft and tender, remove from heat, cut into thin slices and serve hot.
Tip: Best serve with green salad or wine.