500 gms Mutton chops
1/2 cup Curd, lightly chopped
8-10 cloves of Garlic
2 inch piece of Ginger
20 Mint leaves
2-3 Green chillies
1 tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1/2 tbsp Pepper powder
1/2 tbsp Garam masala powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
8-10 Almonds, sliced
a handful of Cashewnuts, chopped
2 tbsp Ghee
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Cream
Salt to taste
1. Wash and drain the chops. Grind ginger, garlic, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, pepper, tomatoes, cloves to a fine paste.
2. Add curd, salt and turmeric powder to this paste. Apply the paste to the meat chops.
3. Allow the chops to marinate for half an hour.
4. Heat ghee and fry the onions. Add the marinated chops and fry well.
5. Pressure cook till tender and done.
6. Open and fry till almost dry.
7. Slice the capsicum, tomato and onions into rings.
8. Heat a little butter and fry these slices. Keep aside.
9. Grease a baking dish, arrange the cooked chops in it and decorate with the capsicum, onion and tomato rings. Pour cream over the sliced vegetables.
10. Garnish with salt, pepper, almonds and cashewnut pieces.
11. Bake in a pre-heated oven on moderate heat for 20 minutes.
12. Serve hot with roomali roti.