300 gms Crumbled Paneer
100 gms Potatoes, boiled and mashed
50 gms Breadcrumbs
1/2 tbsp Garam masala powder
1 tbsp Poppy seeds
1/2 tbsp Cumin seeds
Salt to taste
3 tbsp Oil for gravy
Oil for deep frying
100 gms Grated coconut
2 tbsp Coriander leaves
1. Mix paneer and mashed potatoes, divide the mixture and shape into small balls.
2. Roll in bread crumbs and deep fry in hot oil. Remove and keep aside.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil and season with cumin seeds and poppy seeds.
4. Add tomato-ginger-garlic paste and fry till the oil floats on top. Add the rest of the masalas and fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add a little water and make a thick gravy. Add the fried koftas, salt and simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle garam masala powder. Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut. Serve hot.