Large shrimp – 1 1/2 kg, peeled and de-veined
Olive oil – 1/3 cup
Orange juice – 1/4 cup
Dry white wine – 2 tbsp
Garlic cloves – 6 to 8, minced
Fresh basil – 1 tbsp, finely chopped
Fresh flast leaf parsley – 2 tbsp, roughly chopped
Black pepper – 1/8 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Mix all the ingredients, except shrimps, in a mixing bowl.
2. Place all the shrimps in a large bowl and pour in the prepared mixture.
3. Toss it nicely to coat, cover it up and store in a refrigerator for about 30 to 60 minutes.
4. Take out the shrimps and let it come to normal room temperature.
5. Pre-heat the grill on medium heat.
6. Put the shrimps onto skewers and place it on grill.
7. Cook for about 6 to 7 minutes, turning them at least once, so that each side is grilled to perfection.
8. When the shrimps no longer look translucent, remove from heat and serve warm.