Sukku Coffee is a traditional beverage with numerous health benefits. Part of the ancient home remedy methods, Sukku Coffee is a non-caffeinated drink to reduce cold, provide relief to digestive issues & cough especially during the monsoon season. It is also given for those trying to lose weight.
- Boiled Milk – 1 cup
- Palm Candy (Panam Kalkandu) – 2 tsp
- Pepper – 3
- Cardamom – 2
- Dhania / Coriander Seeds – 2 tsp
- Sukku (Dry Ginger) – 2 tsp
- Heat a kadai in medium flame.
- Roast the coriander seeds and pepper until a nice aroma.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Grind all the ingredients together and sieve it.
- Add 2 tsp of the ground powder to the boiled milk.
- If required, heat for a while.
- This drink is a very effective remedy for cold, cough and keeps our body fit and healthy.