Crispy fried prawns is an extremely simple dish to prepare. The only tricky part is to remove the prawns when they are cooked properly otherwise this is an excellent dish for any occasion.
These delicious crispy fried prawns can be served as an appetizer or as a snack.
Crispy Fried Prawns Recipe
Ingredients for Crispy Fried Prawns
- 25 to 30 Prawns medium size
- as required Corn Flour
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tblsp Vinegar
- for frying Oil
- as per taste Salt
How to make Crispy Fried Prawns
- Shell the prawns carefully so that the tails are left unbroken. De-vein and rinse the prawns with water. Pat them dry.
- To the prawns, add all the ingredients except oil and corn flour.
- Toss thoroughly and marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Now add as much corn flour as is required to absorb all the moisture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
- Take a few prawns at a time and fry them until golden brown
- Serve at once.