A quick and easy to make noodles with pork.
Minced Pork – 250 gms
Rice Noodles – 1 cup, cooked
Red Curry Paste – 2 tblsp (available in major supermarkets)
Fish Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Lime Juice – 3 tsp
Peanut Oil – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder (or Black Pepper Powder) – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 1/2 tsp, finely chopped
Lime Wedges – few
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the minced pork, red chilli powder and red curry paste.
3. Stir and saute for a few minutes or until lightly browned and cooked.
4. Add the fish sauce and lime juice.
5. Mix well.
6. Transfer the noodles to a serving dish.
7. Top up with the pork and scatter the chillies on top.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve with the lime wedges.