1 kg mutton, cubed and beaten to flat pieces
2 tbsp cashews, ground
1 cup cream
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp sugar
1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 cup curd
2 tbsp chilli powder
2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 cup oil
salt to taste
1. Mix meat with curd, cashew paste, ginger-garlic paste, chilli, turmeric and garam masala powders and salt. Reserve for one hour.
2. Heat sugar in a pressure pan till it caramelises.
3. Add oil.
4. When it is hot, fry the marinated meat in it till browned.
5. Add 2 cups hot water and cook till done.
6. Add cream and coriander leaves.
7. Mix well.