1 tbsp garam masala powder
2 tbsp pounded red chillies
2 tbsp chopped green chillies
4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp turmeric powder
4 tbsp oil
2 tbsp ghee
salt to taste
1. Blend the curd, garam masala powder, salt, pounded red chillies and half the chopped green chillies.
2. Clean and trim the bhindis. Make slant slits with a knife. Soak the bhindis in the curd mixture and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, turmeric powder and fry well. Add the bhindi along with the curd mixture and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Top it with ghee and a little garam masala on the bhindi. Cover the pan with a tight fitting lid and place a heavy weight above it. Steam on low heat for 5 minutes. Cook on slow fire till almost dry.
5. Garnish with onion rings, tomato slices and serve hot.
Dum Bhindi Masalewali Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Dum Bhindi Masalewali Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.