A quick, healthy and nutritious dosa variety made with ragi flour. Ragi is rich in protein and minerals when compared to other cereals. It is also rich in calcium and is known to reduce the risk of diabetes, reduce cholesterol levels and increases iron absorption. Serve this healthy dosa with chutney of choice.
Ragi Dosa Recipe
Ingredients for Ragi Dosa
- 2 cups Ragi Flour
- 2 tblsp Rice Flour
- 2 tblsp Urad Dal Flour
- 2 tblsp Rava (Sooji)
- 5 to 6 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 2 inch Ginger minced
- 2 Onions finely sliced
- big handful Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- Salt as per taste
- Oil as required
How to make Ragi Dosa
- Combine the ragi flour, rice flour, urad dal flour and little salt in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients except oil and mix well without any lumps.
- Gradually add some water and mix well to make a slightly thin batter.
- Heat a tawa over medium flame.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
- Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides until browned.
- Remove and serve hot with chutney of choice.
image via food & remedy youtube video