Light, simple and delicious, this salad is great as an appetizer or starter to any meal and any occasion.
Lobster Meat – 200 gms, cooked, sliced
Red Capsicum – 1
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup, cooked
Potatoes – 200 gms, finely sliced
Spring Onions – 3 to 4, chopped
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Rice Vinegar – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Cherry Tomatoes – 3, halved (optional)
1. Roast the capsicum over an open flame until lightly charred.
2. Allow it to cool and peel the skin.
3. Remove the seeds and chop into small pieces.
4. Whisk the vinegar, olive oil, spring onions, salt and pepper powder in a bowl.
5. Blanch the potatoes in slightly salted water for about 5 to 6 minutes.
6. Remove and drain well.
7. Add this to the dressing along with corn and capsicums.
8. Mix well.
9. Just before ready to serve, add the lobster meat and mix well.
10. Serve at once.