Succulent cubes of chicken breasts marinated in a cream cheese mixture, skewered and cooked in an oven.
Chicken Breasts – 200 gms, boneless, cubed
Egg – 1
Cream Cheese – 1/4 cup
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Thick Cream – 1/3 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tblsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mace Powder – a pinch
Nutmeg Powder – a pinch
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Butter – as required
Salt as per taste
Wooden Skewers – few, soaked in water for 45 minutes
1. Add the chicken pieces, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
2. Mix until the chicken pieces are evenly coated.
3. Mix the cream cheese, green chillies, mace powder, coriander leaves, nutmeg powder and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
4. Stir until combined and no lumps remain.
5. Break the egg and mix well.
6. Add the chicken pieces and mix gently.
7. Add the thick cream and mix again.
8. Cover and keep it in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
9. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
10. Place the tray into a preheated oven at 200C/400F.
11. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until the chicken pieces are lightly browned.
12. Brush the chicken with butter and cook for another minute or two.
13. Remove and serve hot.