A sweet samosa with cashew nuts and coconut.
Maida – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 cup
Cashews – 1 cup
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Cardamom Powder – 2 tsp
Oil as required
1. Combine maida, salt and enough water.
2. Knead well to a pliable dough.
3. Combine the cashews, coconut, cardamom powder, sugar and grind together in a mixie.
4. Make small puris of the dough and add 2 to 3 tblsp of the cashew mixture.
5. Fold well and shape into a samosa.
6. Heat oil for frying and fry the prepared samosas.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Sprinkle some sugar on top and serve at once.