Healthy and delicious snack for any occasion or serve it to kids as an afterschool snack.
White Chickpeas (Channa) – 1 cup
Tomato – 1
Capsicum – 1
Onion – 1
Green Chilli – 1, small
Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 3 tsp
Carrot – 2 tsp, grated
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Add a little salt to chickpeas and pressure cook until 1 or 2 whistles. Drain any excess water.
2. Finely chop the capsicum, tomato, onions and green chilli.
3. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. Add the boiled chickpeas, carrot, coriander leaves and mix well.
5. Add pepper powder, chaat masala powder, lemon juice and mix again.
6. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !