Lamb – 500 gms, minced
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/4 tblsp
Onions – 3, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, chopped
Potato – 1, small, boiled, mashed
Red Chilli Powder – 1/8 tblsp
Cornflour – 1 tblsp
Egg – 1, small
Salt as per taste
1. Combine and grind the ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the garam masala powder and onions.
5. Fry till onions turn translucent.
6. Add the ground paste and fry till onions turn golden brown.
7. Add the lamb and chilli powder.
8. Fry for a few minutes and add corn flour and egg.
9. Mix well and keep aside to cool.
10. Make small balls of the mixture and flatten them in your palm.
11. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over moderate flame.
12. Roll the cutlets in breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
13. Remove and drain excess oil.
14. Serve hot.
Lamb Cutlet Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Lamb Cutlet Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.