Lamb – 500 gms, minced
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/4 tblsp
Onions – 3, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, chopped
Potato – 1, small, boiled, mashed
Red Chilli Powder – 1/8 tblsp
Cornflour – 1 tblsp
Egg – 1, small
Salt as per taste
1. Combine and grind the ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the garam masala powder and onions.
5. Fry till onions turn translucent.
6. Add the ground paste and fry till onions turn golden brown.
7. Add the lamb and chilli powder.
8. Fry for a few minutes and add corn flour and egg.
9. Mix well and keep aside to cool.
10. Make small balls of the mixture and flatten them in your palm.
11. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over moderate flame.
12. Roll the cutlets in breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
13. Remove and drain excess oil.
14. Serve hot.
Lamb Cutlet Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Lamb Cutlet from Awesome Cuisine.