Fueled with pepper-infused tequila, as much hot sauce as you can stand, and sweetened with orange liqueur and sweet cherry tomatoes, this drink is for those who love everything super spicy.
- Pepper-infused Tequila – 1 1/2 ounces
- Triple Sec or other Orange Liqueur – 3/4 ounce
- Sweet and Sour – 1 1/2 ounces
- Cherry Tomatoes – 1/2 cup, washed, stemmed and halved
- Garlic – 1 clove, finely minced
- Green Onion – 1, chopped
- Worcestershire Sauce – 2 to 3 dashes
- Tabasco Sauce – 2 dashes
- Cherry Tomatoes – 2
To make the Sweet and Sour:
- Sugar Syrup – 1/2 cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 3/4 cup
- Fresh Lime Juice – 3/4 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- To make the sweet and sour, pour all the ingredients into a clean glass jar, with a tight fitting lid.
- Close and shake the contents together until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- To make the pepper-infused Tequila, simply place a few chilli peppers (jalapenos, dried red chillies) in a bottle of silver tequila and let it stand for 2 days, depending on the amount of flavor and heat you prefer.
- Rub the rim of a chilled margarita glass with a lime wedge and rim with salt.
- Blend all the ingredients except garnish with 3 to 4 ice cubes until pureed and smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge, skewered between two tomatoes.