1/2 kg fish fillets
1/2 tsp Chinese salt
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tbsp tomato sauce/puree
3 green chillies, chopped
4 tsp Soya sauce
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 tbsp flour
A pinch of black pepper powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Few sprigs of coriander leaves, chopped
* Clean and wash the fish fillets. Drain.
* Apply salt, pepper powder, lemon juice to the fish pieces and marinate for 10 minutes.
* Mix cornflour, flour, beaten egg, salt and ginger-garlic paste with little water and make a batter.
* Apply this batter well to the fish pieces and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
* Keep aside.
* Heat oil in another pan and fry chopped garlic and green chillies.
* Also add tomato sauce, Soya sauce and fried fish pieces.
* Stir well to coat the pieces with the Soya sauce mixture.
* Now add a cup of water and simmer until all the water is evaporated.
* Sprinkle Chinese salt, chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Fish Manchurian Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fish Manchurian from Awesome Cuisine.