1/2 kg fish fillets
1/2 tsp Chinese salt
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tbsp tomato sauce/puree
3 green chillies, chopped
4 tsp Soya sauce
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 tbsp flour
A pinch of black pepper powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Few sprigs of coriander leaves, chopped
* Clean and wash the fish fillets. Drain.
* Apply salt, pepper powder, lemon juice to the fish pieces and marinate for 10 minutes.
* Mix cornflour, flour, beaten egg, salt and ginger-garlic paste with little water and make a batter.
* Apply this batter well to the fish pieces and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
* Keep aside.
* Heat oil in another pan and fry chopped garlic and green chillies.
* Also add tomato sauce, Soya sauce and fried fish pieces.
* Stir well to coat the pieces with the Soya sauce mixture.
* Now add a cup of water and simmer until all the water is evaporated.
* Sprinkle Chinese salt, chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Fish Manchurian Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fish Manchurian from Awesome Cuisine.