Boneless Lamb – 500 gms, cut into 3 inch slices
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tblsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Ghee – 300 to 400 gms
Saffron – a pinch
Curd – 1 1/2 cups
Juice of 2 Limes
Onions – 1 kg, finely sliced
1. Mix the garam masala powder, ginger, garlic, salt, red chilli powder, ghee, saffron, curd and lime juice.
2. Marinate the lamb pieces in this mixture for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Put half the onions in a pan.
4. Spread the lamb pieces on top of it and cover with the remaining onions.
5. Cover with a lid and cook on low heat with burning coals put on the lid.
6. Alternatively, bake in a oven at 275F till the meat and onions are cooked.
7. Remove and serve hot with roti.
Taash Kabab Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Taash Kabab from Awesome Cuisine.