Minced Chicken – 250 gms, boneless, skinless
Feta Cheese – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Egg – 1, small, beaten
Onions – 3 tlsp, minced
Garlic – 1, small clove, minced
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Mixed Herbs – 1/2 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
Maida – 3 to 4 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl except maida, breadcrumbs, oil and cheese.
2. Make small-medium sized balls and shape them like a cup.
3. To each, add some feta cheese and roll them into a ball again.
4. Add enough water to maida to make a thin paste.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
6. Dip each ball in the maida mixture and roll them in breadcrumbs.
7. Fry the prepared balls until golden brown and crisp.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve with a dipping sauce of choice.