Salt to taste
1 tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
Â¼ tsp. turmeric powder
2 tbsp. vinegar
1 onion, thinly sliced
3 large onions, ground to a paste
900-1000 gms. chicken cut into medium pieces
Â¾ baby corn sliced
1. In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, turmeric and vinegar with the chicken and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Heat oil in a wok. Fry the sliced onion until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oil, drain oil on absorbent paper and keep aside.
3. In the same oil, add the ground onions and fry till golden brown. Add the marinated chicken and fry till the water dries up.
4. Add just enough water to cook chicken. Cover and cook on medium fire. When chicken is almost done, add the baby corn. Uncover and cook until chicken is dry and the oil floats on top.
5. Add chopped mint leaves and fried onions,serve hot.
Black Pepper Chicken Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Black Pepper Chicken from Awesome Cuisine.