Fresh Corn Ears – 2, shucked
Lemon Wedges – 1 or 2
Chaat Masala – 1/2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – a pinch
1. Grill the corn directly over an open flame until golden brown and lightly burnt.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice all over.
3. Sprinkle chaat masala powder, red chilli powder and salt.
Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.