Fresh Corn Ears – 2, shucked
Lemon Wedges – 1 or 2
Chaat Masala – 1/2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – a pinch
1. Grill the corn directly over an open flame until golden brown and lightly burnt.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice all over.
3. Sprinkle chaat masala powder, red chilli powder and salt.
Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.