Cauliflower – 1, medium, washed, cleaned, finely chopped
Potatoes – 2, boiled, mashed
Cheese – 2 tblsp, grated
Green Chillies – 2
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, finely chopped
Garlic – 4 cloves
Maida – 4 tblsp
Breadcrumbs as required
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. Boil the cauliflower for 2 minutes and remove.
3. Draine excess water and add potatoes, cheese, green chilli paste, salt and 2 tblsp maida.
4. Mix well and shape into desired shapes.
5. To the remaining maida add little water and mix to a thin paste.
6. Dip the cheese croquettes in this and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
8. Fry the croquettes till golden and crisp.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve hot.
image credit: cookeatshare.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !