Potatoes 1 big
Tomatoe 1 small
Onion 1 small
Butter 1/2 tsp
Salt according to taste
Milk 2 tbsp
1. Take califlower cut it in to small small pieces.
2. Peel the potatoe and slice it thin pieces.
3. Blanch the tomato and cut it in to pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. In a heated pan, put 1/2 tsp of butter and then put the onions,potatoes,califlower and saute them.
6. Then put the cut blanched tomatoes with little bit of salt & saute them put around 3 cups of water and bring it to boil for around 3min.
7. Keep it covered then blend it all in a blender put some milk.
8. Heat it up but do not boil.
9. Add some black pepper and salt according to taste.
10. Put it in a soup bowl and sever with some garlic bread.
Tip: Do not boil the soup after puting milk other wise it might currdle.
Cream of Cauliflower & Potato Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cream of Cauliflower & Potato Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.