Potatoes 1 big
Tomatoe 1 small
Onion 1 small
Butter 1/2 tsp
Salt according to taste
Milk 2 tbsp
1. Take califlower cut it in to small small pieces.
2. Peel the potatoe and slice it thin pieces.
3. Blanch the tomato and cut it in to pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. In a heated pan, put 1/2 tsp of butter and then put the onions,potatoes,califlower and saute them.
6. Then put the cut blanched tomatoes with little bit of salt & saute them put around 3 cups of water and bring it to boil for around 3min.
7. Keep it covered then blend it all in a blender put some milk.
8. Heat it up but do not boil.
9. Add some black pepper and salt according to taste.
10. Put it in a soup bowl and sever with some garlic bread.
Tip: Do not boil the soup after puting milk other wise it might currdle.
Cream of Cauliflower & Potato Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cream of Cauliflower & Potato Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.