Potatoes 1 big
Tomatoe 1 small
Onion 1 small
Butter 1/2 tsp
Salt according to taste
Milk 2 tbsp
1. Take califlower cut it in to small small pieces.
2. Peel the potatoe and slice it thin pieces.
3. Blanch the tomato and cut it in to pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. In a heated pan, put 1/2 tsp of butter and then put the onions,potatoes,califlower and saute them.
6. Then put the cut blanched tomatoes with little bit of salt & saute them put around 3 cups of water and bring it to boil for around 3min.
7. Keep it covered then blend it all in a blender put some milk.
8. Heat it up but do not boil.
9. Add some black pepper and salt according to taste.
10. Put it in a soup bowl and sever with some garlic bread.
Tip: Do not boil the soup after puting milk other wise it might currdle.
Cream of Cauliflower & Potato Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cream of Cauliflower & Potato Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.