Almonds – 1/2 cup, soaked overnight, skin removed
Sugar – 1 cup
Bengal Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup + little bit extra
1. Grind the soaked almonds with a little milk.
2. Place a pan over moderate flame.
3. Add 1/2 cup of milk and sugar.
4. Stir till the sugar has dissolved and the milk has reached a one string consistency.
5. Add the badam paste and mix well.
6. Gradually add the gram flour and mix well.
7. Now gently add the ghee and cook till it starts to leave the sides of the pan.
8. Transfer to a greased plate and allow it to cool.
9. Cut into slices and serve.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.