- Bocconcini – 10 to 12 pieces (Italian cheese balls and made with a fresh variation of mozzarella)
- Basil – 1 bunch
- Tomatoes – 8, small, thickly sliced
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper Powder
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Strip the basil leaves and cut each bocconcini into three pieces.
- Arrange the tomato slices side by side on a large plate.
- Season lightly with salt.
- Place a basil leaf on each tomato slice, then top with a slice of bocconcini.
- Garnish with plenty of black pepper powder and a generous drizzle of olive oil.