- Chicken Thighs – 4, boneless
- Vegetable Oil – 1/4 cup
- Fish Sauce – 1/4 cup
- Black Pepper – 2 tsp, crushed
- Soft Brown Sugar – 1 1/2 tblsp
- White Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp, crushed
- Cucumber – 1/2, finely sliced
- Bean Sprouts – 100 gms
- White Radish – 1 small piece, shredded
- Under-ripe Pear – 3/4 cup
- Onion – 1, large, finely sliced
- Red Capsicum – 1/2, deseeded, sliced
- Basil Leaves – 10, large, shredded
- Marinate the chicken in a bowl with 1/2 the oil, 1/2 the fish sauce and black pepper for 1 hour.
- Combine the remaining oil and fish sauce with the sugar, vinegar and garlic in a bowl.
- Add the cucumber, sprouts, radish, pear, onion and capsicum.
- Toss until evenly coated with the dressing.
- Place the chicken on a very hot grill, turning frequently.
- Grill until the surface is crisp and cooked through, approximately for about 8 minutes.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes and cut into thick slices.
- Sprinkle basil leaves on top.
- Arrange onto individual plates and keep the chicken slices on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !