- Trim and slice the button mushrooms.
- Shred the oyster and black fungus mushrooms.
- Place lime zest in a bowl with half the olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan.
- Add garlic and fry for 20 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté over high heat until tender, approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Whisk lime juice into the flavored oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the mushrooms and mix well.
- Spread the baby spinach leaves on a platter.
- Cover with the mushrooms and garnish with the cheese.