- Roast Chicken – 300 gms
- Onion – 1, large, finely chopped
- Baby Asian Greens – 100 gms
- Coriander Leaves – 1 small bunch, chopped
For the Spicy Sesame Dressing:
- Tahini – 2 tblsp
- Sesame Oil – 1 tblsp
- Rice Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Chilli Oil – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper – ground
- Shred the chicken.
- Blanch onion for 10 seconds, drain and refresh in cold water.
- Drain again when cool.
- Dry them with paper towels.
- To make the dressing, mix the tahini, sesame oil, rice vinegar, chilli oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 tblsp of cold water to make a thin sauce.
- Add the shredded chicken and onion to the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place the green on individual plates and top with a scoop of the salad.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.