- Potatoes – 4, large, boiled and cut into small pieces
- Smoked Trout – 1, flaked and bones removed
- Baby Spinach Leaves – 125 gms
- Snow Pea Sprouts – 1 cup
- Avocado – 1, sliced
- Sour Cream – 3 tblsp
- Mayonnaise – 3 tblsp
- Horseradish Cream – 1 tblsp
- Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper – ground
- Dill Sprigs for garnish
- Lemon Wedges to serve
- Remove any long stems from the spinach and trim the ends of the snow pea sprouts.
- Spread spinach and sprouts on individual plates.
- Scatter the trout and avocado evenly over.
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl.
- Thin with a little cold water if required.
- Add a squeeze of lemon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad.
- Garnish with the dill sprigs and lemon wedges.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !