- Avocadoes – 2, cut into halves and stone discarded
- Red Capsicum – 1/4 cup, diced
- Spring Onions – 1/4 cup, chopped
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Prawns – 3/4 cup, cooked and peeled
- Crabmeat – 100 gms, cooked and flaked
- Eggs – 2, hard-boiled, chopped
- Lemon Wedges
For the Dressing:
- Light Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Hot Chilli Sauce – 1/2 tsp
- Sour Cream or Mayo – 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Carefully scoop out the avocado flesh without tearing the skins.
- Dice the flesh.
- For the dressing, whisk the olive oil, chilli sauce, mayo and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add the red capsicum along with spring onions and coriander leaves.
- Carefully stir in the prawns, egg, crab and avocado.
- Spoon the salad into the avocado skins or serve over shredded lettuce.
- Serve with lemon wedges.